Sweet and Spicy Black Bean ChickenFrom keeperofthehome 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. boneless skinless chicken breasts (4-6 depending on the amount you need) shopping list
- 1 (8-oz) can of diced pineapples, semi-drained (a little liquid is fine but no the whole can) shopping list
- 2 Tblsp. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 c. cooked black beans* shopping list
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- salt, pepper, garlic powder & paprika to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In sauce pot combine pineapple, cider vinegar, beans and red pepper flakes. Stir. Simmer on medium heat until heated through. Keep mixture warm, over low heat, while preparing chicken.
- Preheat a non stick or lightly greased skillet. Meanwhile season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder & paprika. Season both sides of chicken.
- Place chicken in preheated skillet. Cook until chicken is completely no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Serve with black bean sauce over chicken.
- *when using homemade or canned black beans, don't add too much bean juice to the sauce pot or your topping will be watery in consistency.
The Cookkeeperofthehome TX
- Not added to any groups yet!