Crockpot RatatouilleFrom rdhaht 8 years ago
- sweet Italian sausage, 4-5 five links shopping list
- 3 small zucchini, sliced in 1/4 inches slices shopping list
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 large can stewed tomatoes with italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Cut sausage into chunks and brown slightly
- Cut up zucchini, onion, pepper and garlic and add to crock pot
- Add tomatoes and stir
- Add browned sausage
- Cook for 3-6 hours on low. If you want a more stew-y consistency, cook closer to 6 hours.
- Serve on spaghetti or angel hair pasta with fresh grated parmesan cheese and crusty Italian bread.