Pork Chops with Ancho Chile Rub and Raspberry GlazeFrom fluffy24 8 years ago
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium beef broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Rub spice mixture evenly over pork. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan, and keep warm.
- Add broth to pan, and cook for 30 seconds, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Increase heat to medium-high. Add preserves to pan; cook 1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring constantly with a whisk. Brush pork with glaze.