Southwestern Chicken Stir FryFrom carterl 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips shopping list
- 1 small zucchini shopping list
- 1 small yellow summer squash shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup medium picante sauce sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Mix lime juice and chili powder in medium glass or plastic bowl; stir in chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Cut zucchini and yellow squash into thin slices.
- Heat 12-inch skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the oil; rotate skillet to coat side.
- Add chicken and marinade; stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil; rotate skillet to coat side.
- Add zucchini and yellow squash; stir-fry about 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add chicken, picante sauce and cilantro; cook and stir until hot.
People Who Like This Dish 3
- carol_noe McAllen, TX
- natasha13 Nowhere, Us
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- carterl Danville, VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcarterl Danville, VA
The Rating2 people
You know… I have been trying to organize all of the recipes that I have collected and then I stumbled across your page and it has set me back a few months. Another great recipe.
mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!