Orange Pear Spinach SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 medium red or yellow pears shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves shopping list
- 4 cups leaf lettuce shopping list
- 3 oranges peeled halved and sectioned shopping list
- Vinaigrette: shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh basil crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh marjoram crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Slice pears then brush cut edges with lemon juice.
- On a serving platter arrange spinach and lettuce then top with orange and pear slices.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar then cover and shake well to mix.
- Before serving add dressing to greens then toss to coat.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!