Black and White Bean Chicken ChiliFrom fireraven 7 years ago
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breats havles, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 med yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2 (14.5oz) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 c frozen corn kernels shopping list
- 2 (4oz) cans diced green chiles shopping list
- 1 tbs ground cumin shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken, onion and garlic in oil in large pot over med heat 5 mins or until onion is soft and chicken is no longer pink, stirring frequently.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Increase heat to med-high; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer 10 mins or until heated through.
- Can also be made in a crockpot. After cooking the chicken, onions and garlic, put all the ingredients into a crockpot and let cook for the day.