Stir-fried Rice With Asian Vegetables And BeefFrom maria79161 7 years ago
- 8 oz 3/4"-thick sirloin or top round steak, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Reduced-Sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tsp canola or other vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 bag (14oz) frozen stir-fry or asian vegetable mix shopping list
- 1 pouch (10oz) frozen brown rice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 Tsp finely minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced scallions shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper (optional for spice) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss steak with 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat wok or large skillet over high heat. Add oil. Place steak in single layer, and cook, without stirring, to brown, about 1 minute. Cook another minute, stirring once or twice, until all pink is gone. Leaving juices in pan, transfer steak to another dish.
- Add vegetables to skillet juices, and stir-fry over medium heat until veggies are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Cook Rice per package directions
- Add ginger and garlic to skillet, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add steak,cooked rice, scallions, peanuts, and remaining one tablespoon of sauce sauce. Top off with 1 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper (optional- but it adds a little heat), the stir and serve.
The Cookmaria79161 Saint Albans, VT
The Rating4 people
Yummy!Yummy!Yummy!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Sounds great!! Thanks!pamelanava in Prosper loved it
Thanks for the great,delicious, low cal meal idea! I just got on the scale and oh my! This couldn't come at a better time!!! Thanks again, debdmajor in Slidell loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!