Low-Fat Lemon Raspberry CookiesFrom maria79161 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter light shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 tspn finely shredded lemon peel shopping list
- 1 tspn baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tspn baking soda shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup fat-free skim milk shopping list
- 2 tspns plus 2 Tablespoons lemon juice, divided shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam/jelly/preserves shopping list
How to make it
- 1) In large mixing bowl, beat the margarine with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add 3/4 cup sugar, lemon zest,baking powder, and baking soda. Beat until combined.
- 2) Beat in egg,milk, and 2 tspns lemon juice
- 3) Beat in the flour, until combined.
- 4) Drop dough by rounded teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheet, and bake at 350 for 7 minutes (half-way point), pull out the cookies and use the back of a metal teaspoon to make a "thumbprint" to each cookie. If cookie sticks to spoon, use a little flour on the back of spoon. In each thumbprint place 1 tsp raspberry jelly/jam, return back to oven to continue to bake for 7 minutes.
- 5) After cookies are done, mix together 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice with 1/4 cup sugar and brush on all cookie tops.
The Cookmaria79161 Saint Albans, VT
The Rating2 people
OMG! Sounds perfect! I love how you switched it up. Great job and Im definitely going to try this next time! Thanks :)sunkst21 in McKinney loved it
Oh and I gave you 5 forks... Major props for creating a healthier version :)sunkst21 in McKinney loved it
Lemon and raspberries - winner combination!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!