BannockFrom duckie86 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 200° C = 400° F
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- continue with mashing up lard into dry ingredience (until well broken up)
- In a measuring cup, measure out 1 cup luke wram water and crack both eggs into it.
- Mix the water and eggs together.
- Make a bowl in the flour and pour water/eggs mix into it.
- Start to fold over the flour into the wet mix until all dry ingredience are gone.
- scoop the dough out onto a hard surface, making sure it is well covered with extra flour.
- Continue with needing until dough is soft and no longer sticky (keep adding more flour until it no longer sticks)
- Roll out with a rolling pin to fit the baking sheet.
- place on bakinig sheet and poke with w fork all over.
- Place in over and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Take out of oven and brush with butter or anything of your choice.
- Cut or rip and serve.