Crepes in a BlenderFrom doulagina 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and pulse for 10 seconds.
- (Optional) Place the crepe batter in the refrigerator for 1 hour. This allows the bubbles to subside so the crepes will be less likely to tear during cooking. The batter will keep for up to 48 hours.
- Heat a small non-stick pan over medium-high.
- Coat with butter.
- Pour about an ounce of batter into the center of the pan and immediately swirl to spread evenly.
- Cook for 30 seconds or until edges look dry, and flip.
- Cook for another 10-30 seconds then remove to cutting board to cool.
- Continue with rest of batter.
- After they have cooled you can stack and store in sealable plastic bags in fridge for several days or freezer for 2 months.
The Cookdoulagina Eden Prairie, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!