Julia Childs Poached Fruit in Chocolate CupsFrom coffeepot 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bring the wine, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and zest to a simmer.
- Place the peeled peach in the liquid and simmer for about 10 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to sit in liquid at least 20 minutes. Better if refrigerated for 3 days or more.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler and coat the cupcake forms with the chocolate inside forms. Place in refrigerator to harden. Gently peel paper away from forms.
- Place chocolate form on plate and drizzle with caramel. Place poached peach half in cup on caramel to serve.
- Suggestion- add chocolate curls on top.