Sweet Potatoe Bundt Cake with Orange GlazeFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 teaspoon flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2 (15-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained and mashed (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- To prepare the cake, coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray, and dust with 1 teaspoon flour. Set prepared pan aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup milk, oil, vanilla, eggs, and sweet potatoes in a medium bowl.
- Lightly spoon 3 cups flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine 3 cups flour and next 7 ingredients (3 cups flour through cinnamon) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture; beat with a mixer at low speed 2 minutes or until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 375° for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- To prepare the glaze, combine powdered sugar and remaining ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk. Drizzle glaze over cake.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!