Tuscan Pasta with TomatoFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
- (20-oz.) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli* shopping list
- 1 (16-oz.) jar sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white wine shopping list
- 2 medium-size fresh tomatoes, chopped** shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Garnish: fresh basil strips shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour Alfredo sauce into a medium saucepan. Pour wine into sauce jar; cover tightly, and shake well. Stir wine mixture into saucepan. Stir in chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup chopped basil, and cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Toss with pasta, and top evenly with 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Garnish, if desired.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!