Spicy BBQ MeatballsFrom naomi 5 years ago
- 1 !/2 pound lean ground turkey shopping list
- 3/4 c. uncooked quick oats shopping list
- 2 medium egg whites shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 1 medium garlic clove (I always add more!) shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp beef bouillon granules (I never use this) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. barbecue sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except barbecue sauce, in a medium size bowl; mix well.
- coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Shape meatball mixture into sixty 1 inch balls; place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F until cooked through about 25 minutes. Transfer meatballs to a chafing dish or crockpot to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat barbecue sauce over medium high heat until hot. Pour sauce over cooked meatballs, toss gently and serve. Yeilds 2 meatballs per serving.
The Cooknaomi Post Falls, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!