Deen Family Fried Baked PotatoFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- large baked potato shopping list
- 1 pork chop, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup jack cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup bacon bits shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoon cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Paula Deen's House seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
How to make it
- With a meat mallet, beat pork chop until tender and thin.
- Coat with flour and place in deep fryer, allowing it to cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut into strips and add to scooped out baked potato.
- Add cheddar, cream cheese, and bacon to taste.
- Bake potato once more for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add The Lady's House Seasonings and seasoning salt to taste.
- Add melted butter as topping