Sausage And Ricotta Stuffed ShellsFrom handbellstar 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- boil shells until just al dente'
- mix ricotta with sausage
- pour a small amount of sauce in bottom of pan and spread evenly
- fill shells with sausage and cheese mixture and place in pan
- pour more sauce on top of shells as much as desired
- sprinkle with mozzerella
- bake at 350 for 20 min or until cheese is melted and gooey
The Cookhandbellstar Wayne, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!