Spicy Tomato Beef SoupFrom crazeecndn 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, with liquid shopping list
- 1 cup celery, sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules or 1 cube beef bouillon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a greased 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high heat 3-4 hours or on low heat 5-6 hours. Makes 4-6 servings.
- Serve with pita pockets stuffed with spring salad mix and rings of red onion and green pepper.