Shepherds PIeFrom crazeecndn 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) tomato soup, condensed shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) french cut green beans shopping list
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes shopping list
- 2 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
How to make it
- In a seperate bowl, combine beef, tomato soup, corn, beans and basil. Pour mixture in the bottom of a greased 3 1/2 to 5 quart slow cooker. Spread the mashed potatoes on top. Cover and cook on low heat 5-6 hours. The last hour of cooking, sprinkle cheese on top of potatoes. Makes 4-6 servings.
The Cookcrazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!