Good for you Carrot Cake MuffinsFrom fireraven 6 years ago
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 c veg oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp almon extract shopping list
- 1 3/4 c whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 c wheat germ shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 c raisins shopping list
- 1/4 c flaked coconut shopping list
- 2 c grated carrots shopping list
- 1 c chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat over to 400F Line standard 12-cup muffin pan with papper liner or spray each with cooking spray.
- Whisk brown sugar, oil, eggs and almond extract in med bowl until well blended.
- Combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in raisins and coconut. Stir into egg mixture; fold in carrots, walnuts, pineapple and milk. (batter will be thick but shouldn't be dry)
- Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake 20-25 mins or until tops are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!