Low Fat Caesar Salad DressingFrom pamelanava 4 years ago
- 2 Tbs light mayo shopping list
- 1 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp anchovy paste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 Tbs EVOO shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor. Serve over romaine lettuce with whole wheat croutons.
- *This quantity will serve 4, small, side salads, or two dinner-sized salads. Add grilled or rotisserie chicken for a more hearty meal.
- ** you can increase the recipe and store in an air-tight jar for a week.
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating1 people
Great recipe. I'm dieting at the moment and this will be a great addition. Even when dieting you should have a lot of flavor to your food to keep you going!
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it