Crepes with Ice Cream and Chocolate SauceFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place eggs in a blender and pulse a few times to break them up.
- Add milk, oil, flour and salt and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small (8- or 9-inch) nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Place a small amount of oil on a paper towel and rub it over the surface of the pan.
- Pour in 1/4 cup of the crepe batter and quickly swirl the pan around until it covers the entire bottom of the pan. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the crepe is set in the center.
- Loosen the edges with a spatula and turn the crepe over. Cook for 1 minute, or until very lightly browned, and remove from the pan.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter, oiling the pan before cooking each crepe.
- To make the sauce: Place the chocolate chips, cream and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted and the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat and serve warm.
- To serve: Fold the crepes in quarters and arrange three in the center of each plate. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and spoon the chocolate sauce on top.