Apple Sauce BreadFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together thoroughly shortening, sugar and eggs.
- Stir in applesauce.
- Sift together and stir in flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Add nuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes in moderate oven 350 degrees.
- Yields 1 loaf.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
Thanks so much, Blue eyes!! Saved and a 5 fork!
* * * * * :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
High five from me, too! I love bread recipes! I am usually to lazy to make them without my breadmaker, though - I will addapt this :)elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Piece Of Cake376 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH147 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
An Apple A Day30 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Apple A Day12 members