Strawberry Chocolate MousseFrom cholena 8 years ago
- 12 whole strawberries , cold shopping list
- 200 ml whipping cream , chilled shopping list
- 100 gm white chocolate , melted shopping list
- 1 tsp gelatin sprinkled in 1/4 C water , microwaved until warm and mixed well . shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp sugar ( optional ) shopping list
- 4 whole strawberries , sliced for garnishing shopping list
How to make it
- Throw the berries into a blender and blend for 30 secs .
- Add the whipping cream and blend until ALMOST stiff .
- Add the melted chocolate and blend 30 secs .
- Add the sugar now , if there's a need for it .
- Add the gelatin water and blend until stiff .
- Pour into the serving bowls and chill until set .
- Garnish and serve COLD .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!