Party Size Shredded Beef SandwichesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 3 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 3 medium green peppers, diced shopping list
- 2 large onions, diced shopping list
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard shopping list
- 14 to 16 sandwich buns, split shopping list
How to make it
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, combine the beef, green peppers and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato paste, brown sugar, vinegar, chili powder, salt, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- Stir into meat mixture.
- Cover and cook on high for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Skim fat from cooking juices.
- Shred beef, using two forks.
- With a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup beef mixture on each bun.