Filled Raisin CookiesFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
- DOUGH: 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 5 cup flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp soda in a little hot water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp vanilla shopping list
- FILLING: 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 lb raisins shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- walnuts, 1 cup (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the dough ingredients together. Spread 1/2 of the dough in a long pan.
- Mix the filling ingredients together in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add 1 cup nuts if desired.
- Put the remaining dough on top. Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes.
- I'm sorry I don't remember the pan size. It's been a long time since I've made these. You'll have to play. I recall it was larger than a 9 x 13, more like a large cookie sheet with the sides.