DELICIOUS AMISH YEAST ROLLSFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place in microwave.
- Heat until butter melts
- (should be hot but be able to stand to stick your finger in this).
- Mix wet to dry ingredients and knead 10-15 minutes.
- Put in warm place and let rise about 20 minutes.
- Put dough on floured board and punch down.
- Shape in desired shapes.
- Let rise again, 20 minutes or until doubled.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating6 people
Love Amish recipes. Thank you, Lana! High five on this baby as well! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
great Amish rolls thanks high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
My first concern would be that the Amish dont use microwavesemily_442 in Newberg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!