Mexican Steak Stir-FryFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 3/4-pound beef boneless sirloin steak, about 3/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup Green Giant® Niblets® frozen whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced (2 cups) shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans, drained, rinsed shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) no-salt-added whole tomatoes, undrained shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Remove fat from beef. Cut beef with grain into 2-inch strips; cut strips across grain into 1/8-inch slices.
- 2. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion and bell pepper; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink.
- 3. Stir in all remaining ingredients, breaking up tomatoes. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender and mixture is hot.