Calabash Red Spinach ChutneyFrom cholena 7 years ago
- 1 small bunch of red spinach , chopped into chunks shopping list
- 1 small bottlegourd , cubed shopping list
- Smooth Paste : shopping list
- 1/2 C coconut shopping list
- 5 dry red chillies , roasted in 1/2 tsp oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp or less tamarind juice shopping list
- Temper : shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves , crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Add 1 C water to the bottlegourd and cook with salt .
- Onec half done , add the spinach and the paste and cook until teh spinach is done .
- Check the salt .
- Temper .