Creamy Broccoli ChickenFrom rae760 6 years ago
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup shopping list
- boneless chicken breasts (as many as you want, I do two, but just add another can of soup if you are going over 4) shopping list
- 1 bag frozen broccoli shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 pound of cheddar cheese (shredded) shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in the crockpot. Cover with frozen veggies and cream of broccoli soup.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or HIGH 3 to 4 hours. (Boneless chicken breasts might be dry if cooked too long.)
- Add milk about 45 minutes before done, or 30 minutes if cooking on high.
- Serve poured over rice with cheese on top!!!
The Cookrae760 Twentynine Palms, CA
The Rating2 people
Sounds great, sounds like something to make tomorrow. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it