Potato and Green Bean SaladFrom cherylannxo 6 years ago
- 12 gold potatoes, sliced shopping list
- 2 lbs. fresh green beans, ends removed shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup e-v olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash (or other type of seasoning mixture) shopping list
- 2 sliced hard boiled eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- fresh parsley, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes until tender; drain. Place green beans in boiling water and blanch. Beans should be just done and still firm and crisp-tender. Place beans in a bowl filled with cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain green beans and place in a large deep bowl with potatoes.
- In a medium bowl combine garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, mustard, and Mrs. Dash; whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Pour over potatoes and beans and fold in eggs and black olives, toss well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating2 people
great high5 recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it