Roastbeef Roll upsFrom mango 5 years ago
- 1 block cream cheese shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic (adjust to your taste) minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried or fresh chopped chives shopping list
- 1/2 pound deli sliced rostbeef shopping list
- Fresh rosemary, remove leaves and chop except the very top on stem leave in place, (will use as toothpick) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix creamcheese, garlic, chives and rosmary until well blended
- spread about 1-2 tablespoons mixture on each slice of roastbeef and roll up like a cigar, Continue until all of the mixture is gone.
- Take each roll and slice in half or into bit size pieces.
- With the Rosemary tops place a few on some of the pieces to resemble tooth picks.
- You wont have enough to do all, but it make the presentation nice to place a few in there.
- ** If using ham I dont use the rosemary, I place a black olive and cheddar cheese chunck on the tooth pick instead, or baby dill pickel