Chicken Enchilada Lasagna BundlesFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles (12 ounces) shopping list
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) Old El Paso® enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup) shopping list
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese with jalapeño peppers (4 ounces) shopping list
- 8 medium green onions, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces) shopping list
- Additional sour cream, if desired shopping list
- Shredded lettuce, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- 2. Mix enchilada sauce, chiles and tomato. Mix chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, onions and 1 cup sour cream.
- 3. Spread about 1/2 cup sauce mixture in baking dish. Spread about 1 teaspoon sauce mixture over each noodle; spread evenly with about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture. Roll up each noodle; place seam side down on sauce in dish. Spoon about 1 cup sauce over rolls. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- 4. Cover and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until hot in center. Heat remaining sauce in 1 1/2-quart saucepan; spoon over rolls. Top with additional sour cream and lettuce.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating6 people
"FIVE FORKS" Enchilada Wow love it so NICE.greentreefrogs in loved it
I like this idea and have used this style in my recipe Asparagus Rollatini the preasentation is a wonderful way to serve individual servings.
I am a big Enchilada fan so I will be trying this in the near future.
High Fivetrigger in loved it
I have to try this! Will change enchilada sauce to some other brand, don't have it here. Same goes with the chiles. I'm sure its gonna be just as good! Thanks momma :0)jrt_mom in Metro Manila loved it