Chocolate Pudding Cake And Hazelnut SauceFrom betchie 7 years ago
- 1 cup All Purpose flour shopping list
- ½ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup dark chocolate morsels (used Giaradelli) shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup toasted walnut halves shopping list
- 1 cup sundried cranberries shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup half and half shopping list
- *************FOR hazelnut SAUCE:1 cup store bought hazelnut chocolate, ¼ cup half and half shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, butter and half and half until well combine.
- Combine both wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour into a baking dish, put in a baking pan, situate the pan on a rack in the bottom part of the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes until set.
- Let cool just until warm.
- Divide into 8 to 10 pieces. Drizzle the sauce on top and around.
- Dust with confectioner’s sugar and cocoa powder and serve.
- Pair with pistachio and vanilla ice cream for a complete indulgement.
- ************DIRECTIONS FOR HAZELNUT SAUCE: While the cake is baking, heat the half and half in a small sauce pot; 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add hazelnut and continue to whisk until the cream and hazelnut are well incorporated.
- Cool it down to room temperature and serve with the cake