Steak and Grilled Vegetable WrapsFrom bobbijo 7 years ago
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cored and quartered shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, cored and quartered shopping list
- 1/4 lb. large mushrooms shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/2-3/4 lb. beef flank steak shopping list
- 4 large (10-in.) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/3 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Grill peppers, skin-side down, until blackened.
- Place in paper bag; seal.
- Steam 5 minutes; remove skin.
- Grill mushrooms, covered, about 2-minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
- Cut peppers into 1/2-in. strips; slice mushrooms.
- Combine vegetables, onions, lemon juice and black pepper in medium bowl; set aside and keep warm.
- Grill steak on both sides until desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and slice into 1/2-in. strips.
- Add steak and cilantro to vegetable mixture.
- Grill tortillas on both sides about 1 minute or until warmed.
- Spoon 1/4 of meat mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Roll to enclose filling; serve immediately with favorite salsa.