Cheese Cake Cooky SquaresFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) packet cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl blend thoroughly butter, brown sugar and flour with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Put 1 cup of the mixture aside for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into an 8x8x2 inch baking dish sprayed lightly with cooking spray; bake for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl combine sugar and cream cheese, mixing until smooth.
- Thoroughly beat in egg, milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Spread over the baked crust and sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool, then chill for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 16 squares; serve.