One-Dish Beef StroganoffFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
How to make it
- SLICE beef into very thin strips.
- COOK beef in nonstick skillet 5 min., stirring often.
- ADD broth and mushrooms. Heat to a boil. Stir in noodles. Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until noodles are done.
- STIR in sour cream and heat through. Garnish with parsley.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating5 people
"FIVE FORKS" Nice really NICE!! My dad would love this..:)greentreefrogs in loved it
Made this for the family last night and they loved it! Will be making this more often. Thanks for the great recipe:o)alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!