One-Dish Beef StroganoffFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
How to make it
- SLICE beef into very thin strips.
- COOK beef in nonstick skillet 5 min., stirring often.
- ADD broth and mushrooms. Heat to a boil. Stir in noodles. Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until noodles are done.
- STIR in sour cream and heat through. Garnish with parsley.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating5 people
Made this for the family last night and they loved it! Will be making this more often. Thanks for the great recipe:o)alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
"FIVE FORKS" Nice really NICE!! My dad would love this..:)greentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!