Refreshing Cantaloupe DrinkFrom mrab03 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut cantaloupe in half and scoop out seeds.
- Using a fork, shred the fruit directly into a 2-quart pitcher, making sure to catch all the juice and pulp.
- Add sugar and mash it all up a little, then add the milk.
- Top off with cold water to the 2-quart line.
- *Some notes: This drink is best served ice cold. Serve in a tall glass with a spoon so you can eat the little chunks of melon as you drink the liquid. You could skip the step of shredding the fruit with the fork and just throw it all in the blender, but you wouldn't get the yummy chunks (which to me is the best part!) The amount of sugar listed is a guideline. Adjust to how sweet your melon is/your personal taste. I hope you enjoy this delicious drink!
The Cookmrab03 MD
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!