Tex Mex Eggplant And Squash CasseroleFrom g286unn 6 years ago
- 3 zucchini shopping list
- 1 eggplant shopping list
- 3 heaping tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 small can diced Chiles shopping list
- 1 Seeded and diced Jalapeño shopping list
- 1 onion diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic shopping list
- 3cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 small Jar salsa shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Dice eggplant and zucchini.
- Place in large bowl, and add diced chilies,jalapeño, and 1 and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the flour and mix until combined.
- Place in a large caserole which you have sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 until bubbly ( about 35 minutes).
- Remove from oven, take off foil and spoon on salsa, spreading over the whole casserole.
- Add the remaining cheese and bake another 35 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Garnish with the green and red onions.
- If you want it hotter or milder, vary the amount of jalapeño and the temperature of the salsa that you use. I prefer the 1 jalapeño and mild salsa, but if you like it hot, go for it!
The Cookg286unn Atlantic City, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!