Taco PinwheelsFrom hsfargis 7 years ago
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed shopping list
- 3 cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cans (4 oz each) chopped green chilis shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped ripe olives shopping list
- salsa shopping list
How to make it
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and taco seasoning until blended. Stir in the refried beans. S pread 3-4 tablespoons over each tortilla. Layer lettuce, tomatoes, chilis, and olives down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly to 2 inch diameter.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 1 inch slices with a serrated knife. Serve with salsa.
- Yield: About 5 dozen.
The Cookhsfargis Reidsville, NC
The Rating3 people
These Taco Pinwheels are soo yummy! I made them for a poker party this weekend and everyone loved them! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! It is on my "must take to a party" list!judyscrapbook in Medford loved it