Snow Pea And Beef Stir FryFrom cherylannxo 8 years ago
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup mirin (rice wine) shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 lb. flank steak shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 lb. snipped snow peas, strings removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup red pepper strips shopping list
- 4 scallions, diagonally cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 2 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds, garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, mirin, sugar and cornstarch.
- Slice flank steak into thin strips. Marinate beef in the soy sauce mixture for 15 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
- In a wok over high heat, stir-fry beef in the oils for 2 minutes. Constantly stirring during cooking.
- Add snow peas, red pepper, scallions and garlic. Continue cooking for 2 minutes. Constantly stirring during cooking.
- Add reserved marinade. Toss well over medium heat for 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice on the side