Pineapple Shrimp KabobsFrom hsfargis 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple chunks, drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey and garlic. Set aside 1/3 cup. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread the shrimp, green pepper and pineapple. Place in a shallow dish; pour remaining marinade over kabobs. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Cover and chill reserved marinade.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side; basting with reserved marinade. Grill 3-4 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink, turning and basting frequently.