Baked Linguine with Meat SauceFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook beef and garlic in a Dutch oven, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Stir in tomatoes and next 4 ingredients; simmer 30 minutes. Set mixture aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place pasta in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together sour cream, cream cheese, and green onions. Spread over pasta. Top with meat sauce.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with a salad and bread, if desired.
- Note: To lighten dish, use no-salt-added tomato products, light sour cream, light cream cheese, and reduced-fat Cheddar cheese.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating7 people
OHHHH MM..A goody!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5
Saved and printed my friend ! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
"FIVE FORKS" Nice really NICE!!greentreefrogs in loved it
Can't go wrong with this recipe. Thanks
Arthurcookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!