Gourmet Double Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- ¼ cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 ½ cups flour shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 18 oz semisweet chocolate chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 375 F.
- Cream butter, sugars, vanilla, and cocoa powder. Stir in
- remaining ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate 30 mins.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet about 2" apart. Bake until cookies are set, 5-8 mins. Cool slightly and remove from pan.
- When making large cookies, press down slightly on cookie dough to help cook more evenly.
- Bake slightly longer, 8-10 mins.