Curried Cod with Tomato and Summer SquashFrom rottman 6 years ago
- 1 tb vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tb curry paste shopping list
- 1 lb frozen cod; thawed shopping list
- 1/2 c chicken broth shopping list
- 2 ts fish sauce shopping list
- 1/2 onions; coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 summer squash; seeded, chopped shopping list
- 1 tomatoes; seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 tb fresh basil, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a wok or fry pan. Add curry paste and stir to soften.
- Add fresh fillets, cooking for about 1 minute on each side.
- Stir in chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil for 2 minutes
- Add summer squash and onions. Simmer on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and basil and steam until basil is just wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediaqtely with Rice.