Shrimp Remoulade CocktailFrom shrimplover 6 years ago
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Remoulade Sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Crosse & Blackwell® capers drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, cooked shopping list
- 6 lettuce leaves, shredded shopping list
- 3 avocados, pitted & chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped shopping list
- lemon wedges (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Layer lettuce, shrimp, avocado, Capers and Remoulade Sauce, ending with sauce, in six tall glasses.
- 2. Garnish with cilantro and optional lemon wedges.
- 3. Serve immediately.