Roast BeefFrom 22566 8 years ago
- 1(4-1/2 Pound (or) about) Boneless rump roast shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes,Dried shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil,Dried shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper,Fresh coarsely ground shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon,Dried shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme,Dried shopping list
- 2-1/3 Cups water,divided shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Beff Bouillon Granules shopping list
- 1/3 Cup flour shopping list
How to make it
- Place roast in your roasting pan.
- Combine the next five ingredients,and pour over roast.
- Combine parsley,basil,salt,pepper,tarragon and thyme,rub over roast.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees,for about 2 Hours.
- Remove and place on platter ,let rest for about 10 to 15 minutes to allow the juices to return to the center.
- As the roast rests,add 2 cups water and the bouillon to pan drippings,bring to boil.
- Combine flour and remaining water until smooth,gradually add to pan and cook,stirring until bubbling and thickened.
- Slice roast and serve with gravy.