Peanut Butter Surprise CookiesFrom littlemissey 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Mini Reese peanut butter cups (unwrapped) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, peanut butter & sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add your dry ingredients.
- Mix until blended.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place in ungreased mini muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until top dents in.
- Take out of oven, leave in pans and press a peanut butter cup in the center of each.
- Let cool in pan 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and let finish cooling on rack or wax paper.
- When removing from pans, I've used a small butter knife to pop out cookies. Peanut butter cup will melt in the cookie so I have in the past swirled the peanut butter cup with a small knife to give it a nicer look. Enjoy.