Potato souped-up pork chopsFrom npbradshaw 7 years ago
- 8 thin boneless pork chops (like the breakfast chops) shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- dried organic garlic seasoning shopping list
- 1 can of broccoli and cheese potato soup shopping list
- french fried onions (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- dip each pork chop in olive oil, and line them in a pyrex baking dish.
- give the chops a sprinkling of sea salt and pepper, then sprinkle the dried garlic over them. no need to be light-handed with it.
- bake the chops for about 30 minutes.
- while the chops are in the oven, heat soup over low heat.
- when the chops are done, take them out and let them sit for about five minutes. plate them alongside side dish of your choice (they were good with some english sweet peas) and spoon the soup over them.
- garnish with onions if you'd like.
- eat till you're full.
The Cooknpbradshaw Atlanta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!