Taco BakeFrom fireraven 6 years ago
- 1 pkg (14oz) Mac N cheese dinner, (the one with cheese sauce, not the powdered cheese) shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 3/4 c water shopping list
- 3/4 c sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 c salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 400. Prepare mac n cheese as directed on box. While mac is cooking brown meat; drain add taco seasoning and water to meat; simmer 5 mins.
- Stir sour cream into prepared mac n cheese. Spoon half of it into an 8in square baking dish; top with layers of meat mixture, 1 c of the cheese, and remaining mac n cheese. Cover.
- Bake 15 mins. Top with salsa and remaining 1/2 c cheese. Bake uncovered 5 more mins or until cheese is melted.