Chicken Enchilada CasseroleFrom jemison 7 years ago
- 4 - Cooked chicken breast (or 1 whole chicken cut up) or use can chicken shopping list
- 1 dozen corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 - 7 oz. can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 onion - chopped shopping list
- 1 c milk shopping list
- 2 c grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- salt to taste (remember the soup is salty) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Slice tortillas in 1 inch strips.
- Set aside 1/2 cup cheese.
- Combine soups, chilies, onion, milk, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Layer the ingredients: cover the bottom of the dish with tortilla strips, some of the soup mixture, then some of the chicken.
- Keep layering until all ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle the top with 12 cup of cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- See the Chinese Way of Cooking Chicken recipe. How you prepare your chicken determines how long your prep time is.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!